- Quick Set Cams: Trip point of switches in both direction can bee adjusted simply by pushing down or up the cam and rotating it to the new position. Cams are spring-loaded and splined to ensure repeatability of switch setting. They are fully adjustable through 3600 in 4⁰ increments.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials: All exposed components are manufactured from either stainless steel, engineered plastics, or polyester powder coated aluminum for use in all environments.
- Captive Screws: All cover screws are captive to permit calibration without the potential loss of hardware.
- High Visibility Indicators: Available in either high contrast OPEN/CLOSE, three way “T” or “L” port, or without indicator, there are options for every valve type.
- Terminal Strip: Numbered and pre-wired for easy hookup. Spare terminals are provided to allow the wiring of solenoid valves without the need for additional junction boxes. Wiring diagram is permanently attached within the cover of each ALS.
- Internal Ground Screw: Grounding screw for ease of wiring.